Friday, September 7, 2012

My opinion on the test and essay

I think the test for chapters 1-6 went pretty okay.  There were a few questions to which I did not remember the answers, but overall, it was pretty good and the difficulty was reasonable for an AP level class.  Although the test was fine, I had a little trouble with the essay.  I think the time given to complete the essay was not long enough, because the essay asked to go in depth into a comparison between two different societies.  I was prepared for the test a lot, because I read the chapters and took notes, which I used to review for the test.  But for the essay, I was completely unprepared.  I looked at the rubric on the day right before the essay.  On the next test/essay, I think I'll be much more prepared than I was this time, because I now have a general idea of how the tests and essays are going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment