Monday, September 17, 2012

History Head comments


To Joe:

Hey Joe, I really like what you did for the personal connection inside the head. It’s really cool how all the pictures fit in to the shape of the head. The only thing I see which you could improve on is to number the pictures that are inside the head. The society I did, Mesoamerica, was similar to India in that both societies were patriarchal. There is not much evidence of Mesoamerican society, but this can be assumed from the fact that the ball game was restricted to men only. I think they are different in that the main form of transportation in Mesoamerican society was by foot, while the main transportation in Indian society was either by horse or cattle, which facilitated transportation and trade. I was just wondering what the third picture from the top was? It looks pretty cool.
Good Job! – Lynn

To Cecelia:


Hey Cecelia, I like the fact that you drew all your images and they’re really good. The one thing that I think is missing is the key for the images and the fact that the images aren’t numbered, but other other than that, everythings great. For my poster, I did the Mesoamerican society, which is similar to the Egyptian society in that they both built pyramids in their cities (or ceremonial centers). The two societies were also different in that Egyptian pharaohs were associated with their gods, while Mesoamerican rulers and kings did not possess any divinity. The only thing I don’t understand is the African map, which shows Bantu migrations? Did you do just Egypt or the whole of Africa?
Good Job! – Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment