Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Ming and Qing economy predictions

I predict that the economy of the Ming and Qing dynasty will continue to prosper economically, as all the other dynasties before them have done. Their preceeding dynasties' economies involved new technologies, such as iron in the Zhou dynasty or paper in the Song dynasty. Similarly, the Ming and Qing economies will prosper from the trade and exchange of new technologies that will arise in their respective periods. Also, the Ming and Qing dynasties might also have new methods of transportation, most likely ships, alike to the silk roads that arose in earlier times.

3 comments:

  1. I also agree that the economy will prosper. New inventions lead to new opportunities for the economy to excel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that their economy will continue to grow, but I don't think that China will grow, and that they will become more exclusive from the world making the trading smaller and less extensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe that the economy will continue to grow, but I disagree with Lance. With a growing economy comes bigger trade, and more exterior interactions.

    ReplyDelete