Monday, October 29, 2012

Rome's our friend!

If I were the Han emperor, I would regard Rome as a friend.  They have interest in communicating with my kingdom, but the Anxi hold them back from doing so.  They seem to be a very prosperous kingdom, just like my own, and I am excited to trade with them as they produce very unique and interesting products, such as myrrh, divine tortoises, and kingfisher feathers.  I also hear that the people are tall and virtuous like the people of my kingdom, and that they originally came from my kingdom.  I am excited to bring them back to China and to reunite them with our culture and traditions.  Maybe we can even arrange marriages between our women and the Roman men.  And then, China and Rome can be allies in war and conquer Asia and Europe together.

No comments:

Post a Comment